Tuesday 23 October 2018

Steampunk Fantasy


Hello everybody! I´m Hilda Skerk from Barcelona. This is my first post as guest designer for Art and Soul Studio. I want to thank Amanda for giving me this opportunity.



I love this mood board combination color, that suggests me a world of steampunk fantasy.



I have used a 21 x 15 canvas with a lot of Finnabair products, Kora Projects chipboards and chipboards that i design is Silhouette Cameo.


First i gave a coat of white gesso mixed with time travel teal Lindy´s spray. When it was dry i applied two layers of Finnabair Rust Effect Paste Nothern Lights.


Then i painted the chipboards with black gesso.


Then i use a stencil from Sra Granger to add some texture to the backround. Once dry i glued all the elements.



To gave colour to the elements i used Finnabair Metallique Crocus Fields and Metallique Light Patina acrylic paint.




And the final step was to add Finnabair metallique wax White Gold and Aged Brass.








Thank you so much and i hope i have inspired you with my work.

Cheers
Hilda Skerk














6 comments:

  1. OMG this is just brilliant and beautiful. Mixed Media magic here Hilda. So talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzas! I just love it!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is wonderful. where did you get the dragonfly I love it

      Delete
    2. Amazing . Fabulous colors ! Love what you created !
      Hugs from Monica... Spain

      Delete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...