Monday 11 June 2018

Gorjuss Journal Page by Amanda

Helloooooo Creative Lovelies, I hope you are having a great day....:)
I am sorry it is only a quick post as I have been a bit busy, 
so for this project I wanted to showcase some of the 
fabulous Sontoro Gorjuss Range, and some other fun goodies........

I started with my Simply Gorjuss Colour Me Journal on the first inside page.



First off I used a Bubble stencil and I sponged some of the 
Metallic Accents in green all over the page, 
then I used a stitches stamp around the edges....

 I then fussy cut a couple of the girl stickers and some 
butterfly wings and inked the edges, then some cheesecloth.
I used black gesso on the chipbord word piece,
and put a few Sparkling Dotties around...
I also inked around the edges of the page...

Here is a pic of the goodies I used......
 
Supplies List
Little Birdie Bubble Stencil
Little Birdie Sparkling Dotties-Vanilla
49 & Market Stitches Stamp
Ranger Archival Ink-Black

Thanx heaps for looking...
Sparkly Hugs from Amanda...xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...