Sunday 30 December 2018

Pixie.... by Cndy Porter



Hi everyone, Cindy here to share with you my latest painting.... Pixie


I painted this cute little pixie while I was away, so I have a picture step by step for you today...

so grab a cuppa and sit back and enjoy...
I vegan by sketching out my pixie in my Express It Art Journal...

I then painted in the background… using fluid acrylics...




next I painted the hair using a light green for the main body of hair and a deeper shade for the underneath...


Next I filled in the skin tones

then I added shaded facial features
and painted her eyes and eyebrows 

here's a close up...

Next I added  extra hair details...

and finally I painted in her dress...

another close up,,,

One last look at the completed painting.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...