Saturday 29 December 2018

Feeling Blue.


December mood board.



My journal page for the december mood board. Please excuse the screen shot. I still haven't figured out my phone issues.


  I for got to take the first few progress shots. I glued some cool orange and white napkins to the page. I then used tim holtz distress paint for the background colour. I also used distress paint through a stencil. I used a cream acrylic paint through a flower stencil and used a dry brush to paint the edges of the page. Not that you can see it in the photo.


I then used acrylic white paint through a simple feather stencil and added white dots with gesso.


I then used a scrapper to add white gesso in rough lines on the page.


I then cut up strips of plasters tape that i used as a stencil on another project. I love the purple and orange colours on the tape.


I then added some cut outs that i painted with tim holtz distress paint.


I used black oil pastels to edge the cut outs. I also used white 3d fabric paint to high light the key and the heart. I also added some flat back diamonties.



Thank you so much for viewing my page. 
This page is a little simple but i've been super busy with two girls over the holidays.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas.
xoxo

PRODUCT LIST:

tim holts distress paint
(mermaid lagoon, broken china)
Dina Wakley MEDIA white gesso.

Other Products:
plasters tape,
cream acrylic paint,
die cuts,
black oil pastels,
bling.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...