Friday 23 November 2018

Capture the Soul



Hello Ladies.....


Welcome to Art &Soul Blog......Hema here with you today and I'm sharing my guest desinger post with you all. We have an inspiring moodboard with some lovely dashing hues and this is my take.  I hope this is inpiring and hope you guys join us with your lovely creative works.......



I have used 9x12 canvas with Prima gesso, Prima Stencils, Prima Crackle paste, Lindys EP, Prima Texture stamps, Primed wooden chippies, Die cuts, layers were adorened with flower, pattern papers, die cut flowers, quote from 7dots studio.









I hope this inspires you all creative souls.

Thank you for visitng!!

Cheers!!

Hema

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...