Monday 15 October 2018

Dreamland

Hello All......



I'm Hema here and this is my first post as Guest Designer for Art and Soul blog. I'm thankful to Amanda for giving me this oppurtunity to share my work along with you all lovely people. I have a lovely  mixed media LO for this month's challenge and hope this inspires you all.


I loved the colors in this mood board and so dreamy....I love teals a lot lot..... and hence worked this way....

I have used 9x12 canvas...with lots of Lindys magicals, Prima products, flowers chippies, and fussycut flowers, micro glitter, melange.

Few close up shots






Hope I have inspired you guys with my work....cant wait to see what you create...and share.

Cheers!!!

Hema


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...