Wednesday 25 July 2018

Wonderland by Amanda M

Hellooooooo Creative Ones...

Today I have an Art Journal spread using some 
fabulous products from Art & Soul Studio..


First off I had a page that I put some left over 
Jane Davenport Acrylic and Pebeo  Metallic Paints
all over the page...


Then randomly put some Dina Wakely Tissue Paper 
with JD Matte Medi-Yum...


I used several JD Washi tapes all over..

Stencilling with a Crafters workshop Stencil and 
Dreamweaver Glossy Black Embossing Paste...

 A bit of cheesecloth and some black cotton..


Put the picture on top..

I added some more cotton to make a border..

Some closeups..


Finally I put some word stickers and used JD Sparkle Mermaid Markers
for some details... 

I hope you have enjoyed this project...
Have a great day.....xx 

SUPPLIES LIST 
Pebeo Metallic Paint
Crafters Workshop Stencil-Clocks
Tim Hotlz Metallic Stickers Quotations  

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...