Sunday 3 June 2018

June Challenge by Lisa Amiet


Hello all!!

I hope you have had chance to check out our June Challenge??

If not, you're in the right place ;)

This month we have a gorgeous moodboard to share with you....


And here is what I have created....


I have used a photo of my son for this layout, 
and a few splashes of colour :)


Lots of Lindy's sprays


Lots of 7 Dots Studio goodies


I have used my M size Pitt Pen to write on my layout.





I hope you like what I have created, and that it inspires you to play along with us this month.

Until next time

Lisa

Products Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...