Tuesday 29 May 2018

Be Brave by Amanda M...

 
Hellooooo Everyone.....
Hope you are having a great start 
to the last week of Autumn....
Today I have for you an art journal page following 
this months theme and my earlier challenge project..
 
 
First off I am doing a double page spread in my 
small Jane Davenport Journal.. 
I then tore up some Dina Wakely Collage Tissue
and glued it down with Jane Davenport Matt Mediyum..
 
 
I am so sorry I missed getting a pic in between, 
so I have done some stencilling with Art Anthology Mud Paste,
Once dry I put dots of Avery Elle liquid watercolours, (colours are listed below)
I then spritzed with water and moved the colours around a bit.
Once dry I painted some DecoArt Media Crackle Paint around the edges..
 
 
I have then added more watercolours till I was happy.
also I spattered some Lindy's stamp Gang sprays around
to add a bit of shimmer. 

 
 I then put some cheese cloth and black thread 
to add a bit more texture..
 

 I fussy cut some butterflies and put them on some Tim Holtz Paperdolls..
Had to add some bling so I used some Neat and tangled sequins..
then finished by inking around the edge of the page and Tim Holtz chipboard words..
 

Here are some close ups..




 
Some of the products I used..
 

 


Have fun creating @ Art and Soul....:)
 
Supplies List

 Jane Davenport Small Art Journal
Sea Glass
Aquamarine
Cherry
Sapphire
Sugar Plum
LSG Starburst Sprays
Baby Blue Eyes Aqua
Cotton candy Pink
TiffanyLou Blue
LSG Moonshadow Spray
Buccaneer Bay Blue
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
Neat & Tangled Sequins

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...