Friday 20 April 2018

Goodbye, Thank You and Hello

Hello Soul Sister
I know that we have been a little quiet here on the blog but we have lots of things happening.
 
As you know we have had a design team call out recently and today I would like to introduce you to our new look design team.
 
Before I get to that I need to say thank you and goodbye to some of our girls who are not continuing on.
 
Thank you Allara, Jane and Karen. I am sure you will still see them on Soul Sisters.
 
 

 
We do say goodbye and thank you to Leanne as well from the design team but we couldn't let her go completely, so Leanne is joining us as a permanent member of Soul Journey 2018
 
 
 
Cindy and Tanyalee are staying on
 
 
Without any further delay lets introduce you to our new design team members
 
First up we have Kristy Abela
 
Accountant by day and an artist by night. I am a mum to a bunch of boys in a blended family. Including my amazing husband, they outnumber me 5:1! Art gives me the chance to get away from all that testosterone!
I started my creative journey documenting the boys lives. As they grew I became dissatisfied with traditional Scrapping as the cute or milestone moments were fewer.
One day I stumbled on a YouTube tutorial and my passion was reignited.. This time for Mixed Media. This is where I really began to play with texture, colour and composition as the concept, not the picture.
In staying true to my roots I found a way to bring that texture back to the page and started adding Mixed Media to my layouts. Then canvas.. and tags.. the possibilities became endless.
I am your guide on a creative journey! I want to share this awakening with other like-minded souls. Challenge Blogs really helped developed my creativity which is why I am so happy to be here. 
 
 
 
Next we have Lisa Amiet
 
Hi, my name is Lisa Amiet and I live in sunny Qld, with my very tolerant husband, our two children, our cat Moe and Lucy the pug. I have been dabbling in art of some kind for my whole life. I am primarily a scrapbooker and have been scrapping for about 15 years now. I have always had a strong love for paints and will take any opportunity to play around, the results are never the same twice! You can really personalise your work. I am really enjoying bringing mixed media into my scrapbooking. I really love the scrapbooking/art community, I have made some wonderful friends, both in real life and online. I enjoy coming up with new techniques and I think my style is constantly evolving.
 
 
 
Then we have Aga Baraniak
My main focus is in the broad sense on design, watercolours,drawing and mixed media techniques. I am happy Mom of two gentleman, wide of my best friend, coffee, nature, catre and strawberry lover. I have a vintage soul. Old books, Beksinski's works and Herbert's poetry are my passion. I drink coffee only when served in a stylish, beautiful porcelain cup - my little pleasure just for myself. My life motto says creativity desires courage.
 
   my page: http://agabaraniak.com/en/
 old blog: http://sztuczkimagiczki.blogspot.com/
 insta: https://www.instagram.com/agabaraniak/
 pinterest: https://pl.pinterest.com/agabaraniak/

And last but certainly not least we have Amanda Mason
 
Helloooooo Everyone....I am Amanda and I live in beautiful Cooloola Cove, QLD with my fabulous partner Brett and my furbaby cat Max. I have always been creative weather it was music, cooking, gardening or crafts and my Mum was very crafty and a great cook. I have a Diploma in MultiMedia and Cert 4 in Graphic Design, (quite a few years ago now). I have been doing Mixed Media of various sorts since 2012 and have been building my skills and product knowledge. At the moment I am at the very beginning of my professional Mixed Media creative journey and have recently become Retail Educator for Little Birdie Crafts. I don't really have a set style, I more flit around from one thing to another, (which means lots of “in Progress” creations) LOL...I enjoy upcycling pieces like bottles, boxes, paintbrushes etc. and making embellishments using resin or clay and moulds, I also love to play with watercolours and paints as well....I feel blessed to be part of the wonderful Art and Soul Studio Design Team and cant wait to share and see some awesome creativity.....
 
 
Please join us in welcoming  Kristy, Lisa, Aga and Amanda by visiting their social media links. I am sure that our design team will inspire you to create.

Happy Creating
 

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing all of your projects and getting to know your work a bit better ... well done all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies can’t wait to see what you create xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...