Monday 16 April 2018

'Colour' By Tanyalee Kahler

Hello Soul Sisters, I'm back again for another step by step tutorial. This time I am making a spread in a collaborative art journal that will be travelling around the country (and the world) between other Soul Sister artists. I can't wait to see the finished journal full of art.



 My spread is a bright, colourful spread using collage and gelliprint techniques.




I experimented with the use of a stamp on my gelliplate to create a unique floral texture, and it worked a treat.



The Jane Davenport napkins also made a beautiful, colourful base to my collage work.



I hope you enjoyed watching me create this fun spread. Happy art journaling friends, and I look forward to seeing your art in the Facebook group in the future.

Supplies:

Gelli Plate
Impasto Paints (Pumpkin, Lemon Peel, Heather and Crimson)
Soft Gel Medium
Jane Davenport Napkins
Tim Holtz Tissue Paper
Liquitex Acrylic Ink (Carbon Black)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...