Tuesday 10 October 2017

Technique Tuesday ..... by Lynn Good

Good morning everyone,
Today I would like to share a couple of techniques using the Colour Arte range of  Vivid Ultra-Metallics Acrylic paint.


I have used these paints for the start of my atc's which I will show the completed cards in a later post.

On the first card I have used White Crackle Paste combined with Teal Zircon Vivid paint through a Scrapfx Stencil.



I have done the same on white cardstock without colouring the crackle paste

Once dried I have used the True Metals True-Silver over the black card and Sunburst over the white card stock.  I have then used Autumn Leaf over the stencilled area of the white card (I applied this with my finger)





Another black versus white card stock - I have used Orange Peel and Ginger Peach through a mini stencil with a make up sponge.


In the last two I have used the Ginger Peach paint to cover the entire black card with a paintbrush and stamped using a script stamp.  I spread some paint onto the craft mat and stamped directed into it.



So there is more than one way to use the Vivid Ultra Metallic paints - brush, stencil, mix with paste, finger application, stamp - the list goes on.  I love these paints and I hope this has opened up to ideas on how to use them

Here is a link to the paints in the Art and Soul store:


Til next time - Happy Crafting



1 comment:

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...