Monday 11 March 2019


March Mood Board Challenge

Art and Soul Studio



I really enjoyed using this colour pallet.


I started by gluing some A4 artist paper to a thick cardboard backing.
I used white gesso through stencils and crackle paint to create texture and patterns.


I then used Tim Holtz distress paint (seedless preserves, broken china, mermaid lagoon), LUMIERE by Jacquard (HALO VIOLET-GOLD), deep purple acrylic paint over the page using a dry brush.


I then used the LUMIERE paint and dripped it over the page in long lines.


I used die cuts, painted old jewellery, fabric doileys and cogs.


I used Tim Holtz Distress paint (antiqued bronze) and an aqua acrylic paint on the cogs, jewellery and light pink acrylic paint and Tim Holtz Distress paint (broken china) on the heart and wings die cut.


I also attached leather twine with beads. I painted the beads with the bronze paint.


An old Earing and pendant painted in bronze, light aqua and old gold.


I used stamps on the wings and feathers.


Thank you so much for viewing this months mood board Chellange 


1 comment:

  1. Love this so much :) Thank you for sharing your techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...