Sunday 24 March 2019

April moodboard by Crea Red


Hello everybody, i would like to share my guestdesigner project for Art&Soul for the month April. We have a beautiful moodboard with great purple like colours and as extra to add feathers.

I started with a canvas 30x30x3 cm were i put on a stencil from Cadence for texture. Then i made everything black with gesso


Then i started my composition using a frame from Wycinanka and moulds from stamperia. 



Then i started to paint by spraying with Lindy's and after that i used the mettalic colours from Finnabair. I also put wax from Inka Gold to the clay moulds. 
I put the beautiful castings from Mitform on my composition to give it a more delicate finish....



At last i puth the feathers and flowers into my project and finished it by putting a medalion with the hands on the heart





I hope you all liked my project and maybe i could inspire you?
Hope to see you next month 
Lovely greating from Karin alias CreaRed from the Netherlands


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...