Friday 1 February 2019


January free post Art Journal Page.

LOVE

This month i really enjoyed making tags so i thought it would be fun to add one to my page. 


I started by using white gesso through stencils to build a little texture. 


I then used Tim Holtz distress paint and a dry brush over the gesso.


I then used a metallic purple acrylic paint and stencils on the page. I also used bubble wrap over the page and a thick dry brush on the edges and to corners creating distressed lines.


I then mixed white acrylic paint with the purple and created more details with a stencil.


Then i used LUMIERE light body metallic paint in HALO VIOLET-GOLD and a dry brush and rubbed in just off centre of the page as a base for my tag placement.


Then i used some clear stamps (floral) over the light body paint.


I then drew in some lines around the light purple stencil lifting it from the page.


I then used black gesso through a mandala stencil on the bottom and top right corner of the page. I used white gesso dots to create some drama to the details.


I also used white gesso dots and scratches on the light purple stencils and around the tag.


I used denim coloured alcohol ink on the tag and a lighter purple on the tag as well as more stamping.



I really enjoyed creating this art journal page for you. Thank you for viewing.



PRODUCT LIST:
Art and Soul Studio:
Dina Wakley MEDIA black gesso
Dina Wakley MEDIA white gesso
LUMIERE light body metallic acrylic 557 HALO VIOLET-GOLD
Tim Holtz ALCOHOL INK Denim
Tim Holtz Distress Paint mermaid lagoon
Tim Holtz Distress Paint broken china

OTHER PRODUCTS:
Metallic acrylic paint Purple
stamps
tag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...