Monday 18 February 2019

High Heel MIXED MEDIA 3D



Hello all

This is my first time on this the blog as an Art & Soul Studio Guest-Designer from febr-may 2019  and I'm really happy and honoured to be here with you and beeing able to share my inspiration with you all.
The moodboard for february was this one:



Because pink is a colour i hardly use and it really doesn't fit me, I interpreted the moodboard in my own way...….I took the fraze "IF THE SHOE FITS"  and added a lot of BLING!!


I also made a video of the proces:

                                                                 link:  you tube high heel

First i used black gesso and then i put texture paste graphit on some parts





      After i put everything in the black gesso again, i started painting with the Viva Decor
 Brown Gold wax....
When the color was how i liked it, i put 3d gel on the heel 
and sprinkled green glitter on it, also on some castings 






I finished with the green/yellow wax from Viva Decor on the embellishments and edges…

I hope you all liked my project /blog/video.....




products I used available by Art & Soul,
Finnabair Art Basics Soft Gloss Gel: 
FINNABAIR ART EXTRAVAGANCE TEXTURE PASTE: graphite
Finnabair Art Basics Mixed Media Essentials
Prima/Finnabair- 3D Matte Gel: TRANSPARENT










No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...