Thursday 14 February 2019

Cinderella inspired mixed media canvas.


Hi Anja here, and my take on the very pink princessmoodboard.

Everyone that knows me also know that pink and princesses are not my cup of tea.
But hey it is a challenge and sometimes you have take a dive in the unknown.

Every little girl has those dreams of being a princess because of the beautiful dresses and crowns. A known princess by the name of Cinderella had her own dream.
While slaving away for stephmom and sisters she dreamed of going to the ball.
Dress up nice and have some fun.
We all know she got more than that, but I ask myself, was that what she wanted?
Because as the moodboard says;"it is not easy being a princess".
Well that thought was the inspiration for my work.





And I used the qoute; "Cinderella never asked for a prince, all she wanted was a pretty dress and a night off.
My pink turned out to be a bit dark pink ( some people call it red) and I gave her another kind of dress. It was fun making this hope you like it.









Did make a video to show you how I did it.


Hope you enjoyed it..........


XXXXX Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...