Wednesday 23 January 2019

Totally green layout with texture- Guest Designer project by Asia Marquet

Hi everyone:)

So happy to be on Art & Soul Studio blog with my Guest designer project inspired, of course, by amazing, foresty moodboard:



This moodbord is to me an inspiration to create something bigger then art journal page with, as requested, a lot of texture. Without hesitation I knew I am going to create a layout.  I love forests, nature and all natural elements and that's what you'll find on my page. But just to show that natural and handmade object can coexist peacefully together, I added some other, not necessarily forest related, embellishments.  I've forgotten however to take pictures of the process, but I did record it, so if you would like to see how this layout came to life, please have a look at my video (link below).

Here are few close-ups:























Link to my video:

https://youtu.be/nh2quH_M4KA




List of used products:

  • AB Studio papers: Amazing Life & Something Blue
  • Lindy's Gang Starbursts: Greased Lightning Green, Time Travel Teal, Green With Envy Green
  • Lindy's Gang EP: Lederhosen Laurel & Fiddlehead Fern Green
  • Mitform Castings
  • Finnabair: Texture paste- Black Sand, 3D Mat Gel, Metallique Paint- Emerald Green, Clear Gesso
  • Prima Marketing stencil
  • Fantasy Dies
  • Snip-Art chippboards
  • Creative Embellishments chipboards
  • 7 Dots Studio Dreamscapes stickers
  • Rubber Dance stamp- Weed Love
  • Stamperia stamp WTKCC114
  • Paper Poetry script stamp
  • Tacky Glue
  • Black Jet Archival Ink
  • Ranger- Emboss it pad
  • PaperArsty Snowflake chalk acrylic paint
  • Creative Expression embossing folder- Bark
Thank you so much for stopping by and see you soon!

Big hugs,

Asia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...