Friday 18 January 2019



January mood board challenge

Tranquil Garden





First i must apologise for the lack of photo's and editing for this months challenge, i have been
 unwell.



I started by using a brayer tool and lime green and forest green acrylic paint. Once dry i used white gesso through stencil to represent a bee's hive. I then used gesso and my much loved circle stencil to represent the cooling breeze on a summer day.

Once dry i used tim holtz distress paint Mermaid lagoon and broken china on the gesso. I then used mustard seed and seedless preserves to create the flowers. I dabbed the distress paint right onto the page.
Again i must apologise for not taking step by step photos like i usually do.


Once dry i used 3d fabric paint to create petals and flower stems. I then used carved pumpkin on the centre of the flowers.


I then used butterfly images from the kaiserkraft pen and ink craft paper range to embellish the page.
I used carved pumpkin and mustard seed to paint the images.



Thank you for viewing this blog.



PRODUCTS USED:

Tim holtz distress paint:
carved pumpkin, seedless preserves, mustard seed, mermaid lagoon, broken china.
Dona Wakley MEDIA white gesso.
Kaiserkraft butterfly images.

www.artandsoulstudio.com.au


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...