Thursday 6 December 2018

Free post for the art and soul studio.


Mystic. 


I had so much fun creating this art journal page. 


I started by using gesso through stencils, die cuts and wool threads. 


Then i used Tim Holtz Distress paint mermaid lagoon and broken china, as well as LUMIERE metallic acrylic (557 HALO VIOLET-GOLD.  I used a stiff dry brush to work the paint onto the page.


Then i added Tim Holtz Distress Paint colour mustard seed to highlight the wool thread and flowers.


I then added this cute little fairy that i painted with Distress paint.


Then i added bling and yellow 3d paint to the flowers and thread.





There you go. A cute fairy page that my daughter loves.


Thankyou for viewing my page.

PRODUCT LIST:
TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS PAINT (BROKEN CHINA, MUSTARD SEED,  MERMAID LAGOON)
LUMIERE METALLIC ACRYLIC 557 HALO VIOLET-GOLD

https://artandsoulstudio.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...