Monday 19 November 2018

Just be you - art journal

 
Hello to all of you, beautiful artistic souls, It's Libeeti Frenkel here, as a Guest Designer with my first project for Art & Soul Studio.
I was inspired by the current challenge - 'Use Red':
I decided to make an art journal spread, to express the message the older me would give to the younger me.
I've made a short video about the creative process:
The products that I've used:
7 Dots Studio - Writer's block tags and die cuts; Furtune teller 6x6 pad; Thoughts Keeper stamps.
Lindy's Gang - Guten Tag Teal shaker, Twany Turqouise Vintage spray, Candy Cane Red Gold embossing powder.
Ranger's Archival ink - vermillion, watering can, shadow gray, jet black.
Kaisercraft - texture stains clear stamp set.
Unknown - circle stamps.
Here're some close-ups:




I hope you liked my art journal spread.
'Till next time...

Libeeti 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing colour combination. Love all the stamping and fun elements you added here. Fabulous journal Libeeti.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...