Friday 31 August 2018

Mixed Media Post by Amanda


Hellooooo Everyone...Here is the last post for this month.
I started this project a while ago and thought it would suit 
this months challenge by using flowers...


Sorry I forgot to take pics sooner...I think I was in the zone...LOL
So first off I stamped some images....I made a mask with the girl stamp
so I could layer up the flowers.
Then I used TH Distress Stain for the background, and JD
Watercolours plus Lindy's sprays to paint the flowers...


I then stamped another couple of girls and lots of flowers.
I cut the dress out and used a stencil for the pattern.
I painted the flowers the same as on the page.


I attached the flowers with foam dots to give them dimension.
 

then the girl and her dress....
 

I touched her hair up with some JD Magic wands, 
added a saying and of course a couple of butterflies...

SUPPLIES LIST
Crafters Workshop Stencil
INKredible Pen
Flatback Pearls

Thankyou for Looking
Hope you have a great day...xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...