Tuesday 19 June 2018

June Challenge- Create Art by Amanda...

Helloooo Creative Lovelies...
Here is my take on the Fabulous June Moodboard 





I am using my small Jane Davenport Journal for this project.
First up I put a variety of washi tapes down.



 Then I did some stencilling with a wire netting stencil



I spritzed water on my watercolours and added 
different colours to my page. they are so vibrant and creamy..



 Finally I added some lace flowers, chipboards
which I covered with embossing powder and 
some crystals for the flower centers...


 Finally I did some stamping around the edge and 
then inked it, also a bit of added paint spatter...
Thanx for looking and Happy Crafting...:)

Supplies List 
TCW Light & Fluffy Modelling Paste
TCW Chickenwire Stencil
Washi tape
Prima Metallic Watercolours
Kaisercraft Wooden Letters 
WhichCraft Chipboard 
Wendy Vechi Embossing Powder 
Leaf green & Garden Patina
Prima Lace Flowers
Prima say It In Crystals
49 & Market Stitches Stamp 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...