Monday 27 November 2017

Mixed Media Scrapbooking, Now is the Right Time

Hello everyone, 
Its Leanne back with another share for you. 
I will admit that I am deeply saddened that the video I created for this just hasn't worked out the way I wanted but I'm going to include it anyway because you can still get the gist of what I was up to.
For today's share I've actually created a scrapbooking layout.. yes a scrapbooking layout, from opening the box of goodies I brought from the shop to the end product.. 
So... you can Watch the process video over here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZZoea3V_2o&feature=youtu.be
 oh You'll have to turn the volume up.. This video must've been doomed from the start.. apologies..

 and then Just incase you don't feel like sitting through an hour and a half creating time squished into 13 minutes of me then here is some closies and the final product...




Here is a list of products used from Art and Soul Studio... 
Matisse Transparent Gesso.
7 Dots studio- Dreamscapes collection and chipboard.
Prima Finnabair Now is the Right Time Stamp
Tim Holtz idea-ology Transparent tiles, Oxide ink Broken China, Screwed stencil.
Carabelle Studio ArtEmboss Texte grunge folder, ArtStamp Texture in my Journal.
Silks Acrylic Glaze Nutmeg and Silver Bells
Stabilo marks all Pencil, black.
DecoArt Media Matte Medium,
Stazon Black stamp pad,
Liquitex Flexible modelling paste,
Lindy Gang Magical Shakers - Cuckoo Clock Cardinal, Oom Pah Pah Pink, Yodeling Yellow and Oktoberfest Orange.

so There you have it.. another little bit of messy fun from me. 
I hope you enjoyed it and have been inspired by a little piece of me.
Live a Blessed Life.
Leanne xo
OH and don't forget... 





1 comment:

  1. A Gorgeous mixed media page, love the papers and letter tags you used!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...