Tuesday 3 July 2018

One of a kind by Amanda M  

July Challenge

 

Hellooooooo Everyone....
Here is my take on this months challenge.
 
 

I have used my small Jane Davenport Journal 
and glued down some playing cards with mod podge.

 
Then I used a stencil and some crackle paint, 
with a coat of clear gesso when it is dry.


I then layered up the different 
colours of paint using stencils.
Then I added some LSG sprays 
to add a bit of shimmer.


Next I cut out a pic I found online and glued it down,
here are some closeups.
 



I really enjoyed playing around with this project,
Thanx for looking....:)

Supplies List
after midnight
cherry pie
Tea Pot Purple
Hi Maintenance Magenta

Shop Here
https://artandsoulstudio.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...