Saturday 3 March 2018

Art Washes from the soul, the dust of Everyday life By Designer Jane McNally



Hi All

This Month I Have created a beautiful Tranquil Relaxing inspiration Quote Card 
from  Art & Soul Studio 
March Moodboard.

I have used the following stamp from 

Cardstock - Marine and Cream
Embelishments from my stash of wood pieces.
I have used small pearls for nails
Fence die from my stash
Wharf created and angled for 3D effect. Foam Mounted
Wave die from Kaisercraft new Stamp and die. 
Z Fold Card handmade by me 

That's Crafty Inspirational



Quotes Clear Stamp: SET 2

Thank you from Jane McNally 
Designer for Art & Soul Studio 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...