Sunday 8 October 2017

Together

Hi there, Tanya here

I'm a bit excited to share with you my first post for Art and Soul,
Firstly let me tell you a bit more about myself and my style.. I have been scrapbooking for nearly years, mostly self taught with the help of you tube videos, magazines, pinterest and google.
My style varies depending on the project, but my go to is always mixed media. The messier, the better. I love the freedom that mixed media gives, you start out with an idea, but the nature of the mediums really dictates just how the end result looks.
In the last 2 years i have also discovered art journals and i find it a great way to practice techniques or just let go and play with different mediums.
Without waffling anymore and boring you anymore...here it is my first layout!!!

For this project i have used the following products from Art and Soul Studio


Thanks for stopping by and i look forward to sharing more work with you and seeing all your lovely work on our Soul Sisters group on face book!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...