Friday 11 May 2018

Spread your Wings + Process Video by Lisa Amiet


Hello everybody!
It's Lisa here today and I am sooooo excited to be here! 

I am so lucky to have been chosen to be part of this fabulous Design Team 
and I am here to share my first creation as part of the team. 
I have created a layout to share with you all.

'Spread your Wings'


My first creation is full of layers. 
As you will get to know me, you will know that I LOVE layers
and any kind of dimension.


I have used the gorgeous House of Roses Collection from Lemoncraft.
I love the floral and vintage elements to these papers.



Lots of fussy cutting, which is also an obsession of mine :)


Lots of gorgeous flowers.



I also love distressing of my papers. 



I have used a dry brushing technique to get the pink shaded areas on my papers.


A cluster of the gorgeous flowers....


This layout features my gorgeous daughter, 
a few years ago now, but it's a favourite photo of mine :)


I have created a process video for this layout that you can watch below.




I hope you like what I have created! I have listed all the supplies I have used below.
I'll be back soon with some more to share with you.


Lisa 

Supplies Used: 

US ART QUEST: Mini Prills/Mini Pearls "Minnie'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...