Monday 7 May 2018


MAY Moodboard Challenge...by Amanda

Hellooooooo Creative Sisters and Misters...
I am excited to be doing my very first post as a DT Member
for Art and Soul Studio.....
Here is my interpretation of the challenge...
I used everything I got in my DT Pack and some xtras...:)

 I started with Dina Wakely collage tissue, then used a Kaiserkraft stencil and Mud Paste,

I then added some Tattered Angel Mists. and Faber Castell gold gel pen..
I added some Deco art crackle glaze inside the hearts to add a bit more dimension... 
I also used Dusty Attic chipboard and embossing powders...
Here is a pic of most of the products I used...
Available at artandsoulstudio.com.au
I hope this give you all a bit of inspiration...
Happy Crafting.....:)
#artandsoulstudio #maychallenge







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...