Sunday 13 May 2018

Art journal by Aga Baraniak

Hi All. I am very happy to present my inspirations on Art and Soul Studio blog. 
Today I have prepared for you a few tips on how to use the masks and sramps available online. See the pictures below:


I rubed Gelatos crayons firstly with fingers then water what made a smooth color transition.



I put a stencil on the surface and I stamp only empty space to get high quality picture.


I used gelli platte and acrylic paints to prepare a paper sheet which I used for stencil.


 I love to use my own pen doodles in my works. Sometimes I use fine-tip felt pen but it must be permament so that they don't smear too much.









Big hugs for You :)
Aga




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...