Monday 19 March 2018

Mood board Challenge.... by Cindy Porter

Hi everyone, I am excited to be joining you all today for my latest project for Art and Soul Studio. Today I am sharing a Beach Journal page I created using Dylusions Paints... I created it with the latest Mood board challenge happening for Art and Soul Studio...

I went quite literal with this journal page... I love painting beach scenes, so couldn't resist...
and I loved the quote... I only added subtle texture to this piece, but it's there in the paint, the way I layered it and the strokes I created...  Well here's a pic of the full journal page... 


and a close up...

and I also filmed the process... no voice over for this one, but you can watch my painting process... so grab a cuppa sit back and enjoy...



Products Used:

thanks so much for joining me here today
till next time
happy creating







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...