Monday 5 March 2018

Difficult roads often lead to Beautiful Destinations by Karen Arribas

Hello my friends, so as you can see this months challenge is the quote below and the colour palette. It was a challenge for me being restricted to a particular colour scheme but I managed to produce a journal page.


To be honest I wasn't enjoying this at first but I'm really pleased with the end result for me it literally was a difficult road leading to a beautiful destination.....its all about the journey and the process!

I have a video for this lesson so I hope you enjoy!





Material used:

7 Dots Studio 'Hazy Days'
Decoart Media Texture sand paste
Golden Gel Mediums - Crackle paste
Golden Gel Mediums - Molding Paste
Kaiser Colour - Olive, Antique White, Turquoise
Matisse - White Gesso
TCW - Stencil -Botanical
7 Gypsies Stencil- Triangle Grid
Darkroom Door Stencils - Number
Neocolor II Watersoluable Crayons

All the material can be purchased from the Art and Soul Studio online shop: https://artandsoulstudio.com.au/






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...