Thursday 29 March 2018

Be Happy by Tanyalee Kahler

Hello Soul Sisters, and Happy Easter to you all.

I am here today to share with you an art journal spread I made using Gelli prints and other goodies from the Art and Soul Studio shop. I even show you my gelliprinting process.




I love using Gelli prints in my journals as they make a really interesting background quite quickly which takes the fear of the blank page away. And I love adding texture using stencils. What are your favourite techniques in your art journal?



Happy art journaling friends, and I look forward to seeing your art in the Facebook group in the future.

Supplies:

Gelli Plate
Deli Paper
Marabu Acryl Mousse (Rose Pink and Lilac)
Impasto Paints (Jade, Green Apple, Pitch Black and Crimson)
Stencil Girl Mask (Laser Cut)
Dina Wakely Stencil (Swirling Dashes)
Soft Gel Medium
Heavy Body Gel
Light Paste
Jane Davenport Napkins
Liquitex Acrylic Ink (Titanium White)
Liquitex Acrylic Ink (Carbon Black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...