Tuesday 20 February 2018

Moodboard Inspiration - Music was my first love by Jane McNally

hi all

Today I return with another inspiring creation. Created with love, from the
 Moodboard Challenge for February 2018.

My speciality is Cardmaking. 
My Canvas is Cardstock 5 x 7 

I have used Dusty Attic Stencil Script to create 3D effect. My backgrounds are from 49 and Market Vintage Autumn Collection. Cardstock from Art Deco Creations. 



49 and Market49 and Market Vintage Artistry, antiquing cream., 
https://artandsoulstudio.com.au/


I hope I have inspired you to create please come and  Join our Challenges 
I love seeing creations and amazed at the Talent entered..


Yours in Craft. 

Jane McNally Designer for Art & Soul Studio 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...