Thursday 25 January 2018

Guest Designer - Anne Cahill

Hello
Today we have another guest designer for this month, we have been very spoilt with 3, and will still have another post from the very talented Gwen to share with you in a couple of days.
 
Please help me welcome Anne Cahill back to the blog, she won the November challenge is our facebook group Soul Sisters.
 
 
 Firstly thank you to everyone who voted for my November Soul Sister Challenge Mixed Media contribution and thank you to the lovely Design Team for posting such awesome challenges for us to participate in.
 
In return for my winnings I would love to share the below with you all. Each year I create a design for my friends birthdays and they in return design a piece for me. We all have the same size journal which we created together earlier. The only rule we have is for the whole year we must use our same design for each of our friends and also create one for ourselves.
 
Even though the initial drawing is the same each time I create the piece it turns out differently as each friend has a different preference in colours and they can be created months apart so my taste and creative process can also change.
 
I created a quick little video to show the process of one of the pages I created and have also included photos of the four completed pieces.
 
There is nothing more special than taking the time to create for friends and it is even better when your birthday comes around and you receive some beautiful artwork which you can treasure forever.
 
I hope you enjoy my video and are inspired to do the same for some of your friends.
 
 
 
Below are Anne's social media links if you would like to follow along on her adventure
 
Happy Creating

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...