Thursday 28 December 2017

New Design Team Reveal!

Hi everyone,

A little while ago we had a design team call and we were inundated with applications from talented artists and papercrafters. I can't thank you all enough for sending your applications in - unfortunately we couldn't take everyone on board, so if you missed out this time please please try again next time.

Before we announce the new members of the team, we are sadly saying goodbye to a few people from the team..

A big thank you and goodbye to Lynn Good, I am sure Lynn will be lurking around Soul Sisters in the future though!

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Elisa Ablett, Tanya Froud and Deena Otway are ditching the design team and are moving over to the Soul Journey 2018 crew to assist Annette with the mixed media course and provide inspiration as part of a mini design team/inspiration crew. They will be around in the Soul Sisters page to keep you inspired/entertained!

Elisa is also staying on as Design Team Coordinator and mini boss lady.

Image may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, closeupImage may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

and 

Karen and Leanne will be staying on the design team along with the new members.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, eyeglasses and closeupImage may contain: 1 person, smiling



Without further delay, let's introduce to you the new design team for Art and Soul Studio.


Our newbies - please be gentle with them....


First up we have Cindy Porter, a very talented mixed media artist based in Melbourne.




Hi I’m Cindy and I live in Melbourne with my wonderful supportive husband, we don’t have any kids only our fur babies, Cleopatra (Cleo) and Henri our kitties along with Kanishka and Lycan our Alaskan Malamutes. We are animal lovers in this household, lol.

I am a self educated Mixed Media Artist, Craft Designer, Educator and Scrapbooker, I have been creating all my life, from as young as I can remember I was always drawing, painting and making things. My goal in life is to Create and to Educate and I have been teaching here in Australia for the past 15 years, and have been lucky enough to have had the opportunity to teach overseas on numerous occasions.

I have been very privileged over the years to be one of the few Aussies to attend Ranger U in New Jersey and become a Fully Certified Ranger Educator. I have also had the opportunity to train with other manufacturers such as Tattered Angels, Spellbinders, Copic and Viva Decor to name just a few.
I am super excited to be joining the Art and Soul Studio team and can’t wait to share with you all.




💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜


Next we have - Tanyalee Kahler, super talented and a girl after my own heart - She loves to get messy with paint!




Hello there, let me introduce myself. I am Tanyalee, and I am a mixed media art journaler who is beginning to dabble in works on canvas and other substrates. I have always been a creative type, starting with sketching cartoon characters as a young girl, right through to now where I works as a Graphic Designer and Social Media Consultant.
I strongly believe that everyone can make art and be creative, you just need to believe in yourself and follow your instincts. I love getting messy with paint (and I mean messy – I LOVES to use my hands rather than brushes), it is like therapy when times are tough.
I love sharing my craft with others and have been fortunate enough to create a few online classes in art journaling. I am super excited about joining the Art and Soul Studio team and can’t wait to share some of my tips and tricks with you all over the next few months.
You can find me:
Instagram: @tanyaleekahler




💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜


Next is Jane McNally, a very talented cardmaker and certified Copic Instructor!



Hi my Name is Jane I live on the South Coast of NSW,
I would like to shares a little more insight into my life….I love being creative, every day, if I can. It makes me happy!! I enjoy creating Unique different cards, using many techniques, My canvas is 5 x 7. I love adding Mix Media to my Cards. I am a Copic Certified Designer with 8 Years experience, Very passionate and love sharing my Skills. I have been Australian Simply Cards Finalist for the past 3 Years, Yes Runners up 3 years in a row!!
I have been blogging since 2011. I enjoy the community of crafter's on the Internet and have made some lovely forever friends.My Nickname is scruffy as I love creating in my PJ's and sometimes forget to do my hair! I have an Art Studio "Cockcrow Creek Studio" located on my property. My Hubbie Michael is my Janitor and Number 1 fan, after I finish in the Studio for the day, he cleans it!
https://www.pinterest.com.au/scruff... CockcrowcreekStudio

💚💛💜💙💚💛💜💙💚💛💜

and last but not least - Allara Bamforth, a very inspiring papercrafter/artist from Country NSW





Hi, I'm Allara and live in country NSW, having moved here 6 years ago from the coast. I have a husband and 3 children 18, 16 and 14 and work full time in health administration. I've always been quite a creative person having dabbled in all sorts of arts and crafts since high school. Before the scrapbooking bug took hold in 2003 I was very into Folk Art Painting which I think has definitely influenced my love of all things mixed media in the pages I produce now. This love is also combined with a passion for photography and have been working on trying to perfect and be creative with my digital imaging. My style incorporates many elements and is quite eclectic. I'm influenced by so many fabulous creations I see of FB and Pinterest but I would say I don't really have a plan when creating - I just like to experiment with my products and see what they do and match the pictures to them later. I do love retreats - I find I'm so inspired when I attend and can just churn out things quickly but don't get to attend them as often as I would like. I am thrilled to be a part of the Art and Soul Studio Design team and hope that I can inspire you too.
Instagram - Starrlite Art @starrlite

Facebook - Starrlite Art with Allara @starrliteart



Please join me in welcoming our new talented team and saying our thanks and goodbyes to our departing members.


Image result for thank you graphic
from Annette and Elisa xx





3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all the creative projects you tackle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome ladies, I look forward to being inspired by the diversity that you all will bring to the table.

    ReplyDelete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...