Monday 30 October 2017

Art Journal Page - By Lynn Good

Hi Everyone,  I would like to share with you an art journal page based on this months Soulful quote:



I love this quote because it is often how I feel.  The art journal page I have created shows the walls, but the music has broken them down allowing an access out.




I have created this page using white crackle paste and a brick stencil.  Once the paste was dry and crackled I applied the Golden High Flow paints and water.  

The figurine is a Donna Downey stencil which I marked through the lines with a pencil and then hand cut it out from paper out of an old atlas.

I have used a black pitt pen and baby wipes to create some black in the cracks of the paste.

Here are some close ups:




I have linked the products used to the Art and Soul Studio below.



There is still time to enter this months soulful project and upload it to our facebook page Soul Sisters - so have a go 

Thanks for stopping by - and until next time - Happy Crafting :)




1 comment:

  1. Loving the crackle on your walls, awesome artistic piece really resembles the challenge so well!

    ReplyDelete

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...