Saturday 24 June 2017

Fold out album - by Lynn Good by an extra art journal page.

Hi Lynn here to share with you a journal I made with a fold out journal that can be purchased on the Art and Soul Studio Store. At the end of the blog there is also an art journal page that I created whilst trying out some new products.

I have made this with plain black inserts for the photos.  There are blank areas on the coloured pages so that journalling can be made.
.





The cover was made with a Stencil Girl Stencil and 3D Gloss gel.
Once Dried I used a brayer to apply Dylusion paints - Tangerine Dream, Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange.



I used these colours on the pages of the album and used the Black Marble to block out areas.




I then stamped areas with stamps from Paper Artsy, Kaisercraft and AALL & Create by Fiona Paltridge.


I coloured in the areas with Dylusions White Linen


Once dry I coloured areas with a combination of the Dylusion paints and Ecoline Brush Pens.  I used a white Posca Paint Pen to apply marks in the blacked out areas.




The black pages were sewn into the album - slightly smaller than the album so the colour still comes through.



Some More Close ups:





I have linked the products used that are available in the store.


As promised I have made an art journal page for fun -




I have made this in my Dyan Revealey art journal.

The background was created with Distress Oxide paints - Wilted Violet, Broken China, Faded Jeans and peeled paint.  I have used Dylusion stamp - Around the Edge and Put a Bird In it.








Other products used - Flutterby White paint, Black Gelato, Prima Water Colours - Pastel Dreams, Black Water Colour Pencil, and Tim Holtz stencil - Faded Dots


Thanks for stopping by and til next time - Happy Crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial

  Blue Fairy on a Pink Donut Fantasy Acrylic Painting Tutorial Glamour Shots Hey there everyone, Kristina ...